Here we are…Thanksgiving in the states….the end of the year is coming.
We have the holidays and family, and it’s the time of year for love and abundance.
However, this time of year can also feel stressful.
We can be challenged with love and relationships (and political conversationsations at the dinner table;).
These challenges get inside of us and make us doubt who we really are and what this time of year is really about.
And we are left with a choice…
We can contract and allow the fear to seperate us or we can expand and connect.
There is a process that I do every year, and I’m sharing it with you today because I’m calling us all forward to step into gratitude and love.
At Elegant Femme we have an annual tradition of practicing a process in gratitude and I want to inspire you to do this today for yourself.
This process will assist you and allow yourself to RECEIVE. You will feel increased prosperity, abundance, and have a deeper knowledge of who you truly are.
Coming into gratitude propels us forward more than anything else.
~ Tara Marino
- The smell of fragrant english pink roses
- For the way Nico laughs and sings in the kitchen
- For the fact that I curse after spending a week with my mom;)
- Dominic asking me about how my eggs are doing in reference to the IVF procedure
- The way Dave believes in me
- Remembering how I met Dave over 16 years ago..in a BAR
- My mom’s courage
- My Dad’s patience
- The way Chris and I can sit and talk for hours
- The way Laura listens to me
- How Mike always remembers the boys on every holiday
- Road trips across the US
- Private days with clients filled with grace and ease
- The way TARA Paris lights up my soul
- My first fashion show in Paris! I did it!
- Mary and her support
- My little Lucy, oh how you light up my heart
- The power of prayer
- My morning meditation
- Rachel and her dedication to EF in all she does
- The ENTIRE EF team and all they stand for
- Lauren and how she cares for me
- So grateful for how my body is responding to the hormones for the IVF journey
- That I gave myself permission to have this journey at all…
- My stunning Parisian apartment and crown molding that I could stare at for days
- My linen sheets
- Watching my husbands face light up when he thinks about sailing
- Dave boyish grin, gets me everytime
- The star lined sky on any night as I smell the fresh air
- Skiing with the family, while they all wait for me at the bottom
- Pizza from Italy
- Hot croissants from the bakery downstairs
- Writing my book and the intimacy I feel as I trust every chapter
- EF clients, their strength and courage to LIVE FULLY
- Ali and her business acumen also the way she cracks me up
- Kundalini yoga in every sense
- Still love these breasts
- My hair…more and more
- My freckles for the first time, I adore my freckles
- Sitting with the sun on my face in Positano
- Watching Dave play fifa with the boys
- Seeing Nico get so excited about his own youtube channel
- Watching Dom turn into a young man
- Seeing Lichelle give birth for the first time at 43
- My long lunches with Cecile and the way we laugh together
- Constant support and love from Kat as she understands me without having to say a word
- Rose oh Rose what would we do without you?
- Walking down cobbled stone streets in Paris and catching a glimpse of the Eiffel tower at a surprise turn
- Getting up with the sunrise in the Outer Banks
- The feel of warm sand between my toes
- A perfectly cooked medium grassfed beef burger with thin fries and salt
- Chocolate cake, thick and luxurious
- The rendezvous with the Cremes, a highlight of my year
- Journaling every morning
- My FemmeTypes and their constant cheerleading
- Designing and how I feel when I see a garment come to life
- Marino dance parties on Sunday morning
- Hiking in Arizona and seeing the sunset in the distance
- Monsoons in every way, they bring swift change and tons of energy
- The scent of jasmine on a warm summer evening
- Allowing the waves to carry me in the ocean, full surrender
- Being able to do the splits at 40 and feel the flexibility in my body
- Making love to Dave
- Reconnecting with old friends
- A perfect cup of Lipton tea with just the right amount of milk
- Treasure hunts on Christmas morning
- The smell of cinnamon and pine
- Warm baguettes and the smell that wafts for miles
- Nico’s new glasses
- The perfect pair of long black boots just below the knee, slight point and 3 inch heel…classic and timeless
- Taking a stand for what I believe in
- Miracles…every day
- The smell of sea air
- When Dave calls me “my beauty”
- When Nico skype’s me and tells me “You’re the best mom ever”
- Tea with Dom in the kitchen as he tells me about his new fifa pack he has opened
- Watching the boys play soccer
- Having powerful conversations with my boys…about everything
- When all 4 of us get into bed together and Dom says “hold on we forgot something” and comes in with Lucy to join us
- Witnessing a woman say yes to herself
- Fresh homemade pumpkin soup with the perfect amount of butter and nutmeg
- Sleeping…oh I love sleeping
- Brownies with salt and hot pepper
- Dr. Desanto and the way he encouraged me to try again
- Dr Behara and her belief in a new soul
- Creating Femme visions and how I feel when I expand
- Swimming and the way my body feels long and lean in the water
- Neck rolls..how can something so simple make me feel so good?
- My kidneys and their ability to release and clear fear on every level
- Hope, keeping it high
- Riding horses with my mom in New Mexico
- A clean organized home with everything having a place
- Strategy meetings with Dave
- Gorgeous lingerie that my body feels beautiful in
- Family and what is really possible within one
- Sailing…really? I LOVE sailing