Welcome to Elegant Femme Membership Support Center
This members support center was designed to answer your most common questions that are asked when experiencing issues logging into membership area.
How do I log into my members area?
Good question! Once you become a member you will receive an email from Elegant Femme with your secure log in details. In this members area you will have access to your program call schedules, templates, and all call recordings.
Please make sure you keep your username and password in a special place, so you will always have access to it such as a place on your computer, your phone, or your sticky note.
If you did not receive this information, please first check your spam folder. If you did not receive then please feel free to email Elegant Femme Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you further.
What if I try to log in to my members area, and I can’t?
1) First, make sure you have your username and password available. We emailed this to you when you began your program. Make sure you check your spam folders as well.
2) Second, go to this link: https://elegantfemme.customerhub.net
Type in your user name and password, manually (do not copy and paste) the first time. This will give our system the ability to recognize it.
3) Click tab that says “Project Desires” to access the membership area.
If you are still having issues logging in, please contact team for assistance: email@example.com so that we can assist you.
When doing so, please include your username and password we sent you.
I missed one of the calls. Where can I find the recording?
- All calls are recorded and available in the private members area for you within 24 hours.
- You may also find the link to the call in your Facebook Group.
- Lastly, you may visit your members area call sheet and click on the link on the call sheet to replay the call.
Where do I find the call schedule?
This is located in your member’s area. We also send out reminders before each call.
What can I do when I’m in my members area, but can’t open the pdf’s?
With all the latest changes to internet browser this issue is most likely to occur when using Firefox. Not all the time – but we are getting some feedback. The answer is to use another browser.
Click here to easily download or upgrade your current browser.