At the beginning of this year, I hosted a live online event. Women came together from all over the world and it felt like a live event experience. At the end of that event, I just got this feeling, this calling, this yearning, that it was time to come together again in person, which led to the decision to create my Femme Riche Live event (which has just happened as of the day that this episode was published).I’ve learned throughout my life that when we are really called to grow, we must honor this expansion inside of us, to feel and to just let go. I wanted to touch on this today and inspire some reflection by you as to what it will feel like when you stretch yourself and show up as ALL of you in your Beautiful Soul-Led Life.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How it feels to show up behind our computer screens versus in-person with each other [5:35]
- What is really happening inside of us when we are called to grow and expand [6:16]
- Ways to begin developing your Indie and the sense of receiving that comes with it [7:32]
- Why I don’t like the idea of “holding a room” and what I do instead in my events [11:13]
- The magic that happens when the power and sensuality in Elegant Femme is activated [11:33]
- What I feel that women are being called into at this very moment [12:45]
- My own experience of inner knowing and letting go of control [13:19]
- How by stretching you are each impacting so much more than yourself [19:35]
Want to feel beautiful, organized and graceful while traveling this summer? You can get our Elegant Summer Travel Guide by going to https://elegantfemme.com/TravelGuide/.If you have a question that you would like answered on an upcoming episode, you can go to https://elegantfemme.com/podcast and click on “Have Une Question” on the right hand side of the page.
If this episode resonated with you, we’d love it if you would let us know your biggest takeaway from our conversation by tagging us, @elegantfemme. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app as well, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.