Today’s episode is all about gratitude, and yes, I know that this is something that we hear about often and have a tendency to take for granted. Yet, the truth is that the power of gratitude is so undeniably potent that we can’t ignore it, which is why I think it’s so important to have a conversation specifically dedicated to this topic.
To get a further understanding of the power of gratitude, for a limited time you can access Gratitude With A Twist and celebrate 40 days of gratitude live, at https://elegantfemme.com/gratitude!
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- A couple of quotes that show how gratitude supports us in adjustment and attunement, and connects us to our power and wealth [4:43]
- What happens when we bring out the concept of gratitude more often and feel into its energy [5:19]
- The pitfalls that exist when we become monotonous about gratitude [8:18]
- A gratitude practice I do daily that I recommend to everyone to try [10:54]
- How I turned a powerful experience in my life involving gratitude into a program to help others [14:23]
- What Gratitude With A Twist looks like [18:59]
- #1: “I feel in my own experience [that] there’s a depth and a continued deepening around the frequency and the connection to be in harmony with gratitude.” [6:40]
- #2: “We can get in a monotonous kind of mental space with gratitude, where we know we’re supposed to be grateful and we are grateful. We can be really grateful for things in our lives and we can still be in our head around gratitude.” [8:18]
- #3: “Gratitude is gratitude, is gratitude. There’s no box of what we can be grateful for and what’s worthy of gratitude, and what’s not [worthy of gratitude].” [12:13]
- #4: “When we’re in a space of gratitude, we connect with wealth, we connect with power and we connect with our attunement.” [22:52]
Links & Resources:
The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill