Today’s topic is such an important one, because everything that I have created and co-created, and the way that I live and express my Beautiful Soul-Led Life, really comes down to one thing: boundaries. My intention with this episode is to help you become aware of your current relationship with boundaries, and the areas where you need more real, clear, beautiful and heart-felt boundaries.
As well, the day that this podcast drops we’ll be opening our La Ligne Program which is all about creating boundaries in a way in which serves you, and you can learn all about how boundaries are sexy at https://elegantfemme.com/LaLigne!
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What boundaries look like in Elegant Femme, according to my own personal experiences with them [5:58]
- A common mistake or misconception that people often make about setting boundaries [7:13]
- Why you absolutely need new boundaries as you grow [8:18]
- What happens when you don’t have aligned boundaries [11:18]
- My special journal prompt for you today [13:23]
- #1: “beautiful soul-led life, your beautiful soul-led life, is meant to be unique and it’s meant to look different. We have a tendency to sometimes see someone doing something and we have to think it has to look exactly like that.” [3:47]
- #2: “I struggled so much with boundaries; I couldn’t figure it out. I thought I was setting them, [but] they weren’t working. I felt horrible and so scared and threatened [with] ultimatums. That’s not my energy at all, and I know that wasn’t working.” [6:36]
- #3: “As we grow, we require new boundaries that are more advanced. They never end, and it’s a timeless conversation.” [8:24]
- #4: “The truth is that when you don’t have boundaries, you’re creating a breeding ground for resentment in all areas of your life, and you will block things from coming to you, a hundred percent.” [11:18]
Links & Resources:
Save Your Seat For Gratitude With A Twist
Register for Fashion Statement