Can you remember your junior prom? This past weekend we just celebrated my youngest son’s junior prom, and I was taken back to so many high school memories.
As we were helping him get ready, I was left to wonder where the time goes, and how life is short and time passes quickly, especially as we get older.
If you gifted yourself full permission to admit what you desire and you were super honest about your values, could you do that?
Today I want to bring forward a specific conversation around this feeling, because this is a vibe that’s been going on inside of Elegant Femme for a while now.
As I always say, a beautiful life starts with a beautiful day. My intention for today’s episode is to really support you in contemplating what it is that is most important to you in your life right now, and to remind you that you can move towards it with gorgeous, supportive and aligned action, because you really can have what it is you desire, and all before 9 am.
In this potent episode you’ll hear:
- A recent experience I had with my husband where we prioritized the things that are really important to us [3:45]
- The role that our values should play and the very first step we should take to stop resisting joy in our lives [5:18]
- A few of the common reasons I hear when people say they can’t prioritize their time, and what I lovingly tell people when they say this [6:26]
- What we are really saying when we step into the responsibility for our own lives [7:42]
- Why clarity is not the most important thing to consider when defining what it is you personally desire [9:10]
- The main things that I value in my life and how they differ from what it is that society often tells us to value the most [12:35]
- Specific advantages and opportunities we have available to us at this very moment [18:00]
- A few of the ways that you can be supported by Elegant Femme as you work through this process [21:24]
Are you a woman who values high-level support, and you know that as you take time for yourself, everyone around you, including your business, benefits? Are you ready to say “Yes” to you, and to next-level luxury? If so, our exclusive in-person Provence Experience is now open for applications! During your stay in a beautiful villa in Provence, France, in June 2023, you’ll get 3 nights/2.5 days being coached and living with Tara, and so much more. For all the details and to apply now, visit https://elegantfemme.com/provence-info.
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If it feels aligned, I would love for you to share, rate, and review the show on your favorite podcast app. It will help this message to reach more listeners and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
- “There’s a real truth that I’m going to invite you to consider for yourself. If you are feeling short on time or money, it’s because you are not prioritizing your time and your money in a way that’s in alignment with your values, and it’s huge.” [5:31]
- “I feel like we have some kind of built-in tendency as women that we really easily prioritize everyone and everything else, and I think there’s some aspect of us that’s like ‘one day they’re all going to notice and say it’s your turn’, but it never happens.” [7:07]
- “We say we need clarity more often as a form of protection. What we truly require is permission to actually say what it is we want, [or] before we ever say what it is we want, permission to admit to ourselves what it is we want.” [10:39]
- “Sometimes it’s hard for us to distinguish what we value and what we have been taught makes us valuable. Can you feel that distinction? What do I value versus what I have been taught by society, mentors, teachers, or social media makes me valuable.” [13:57]
- “There’s so much going on in our world right now, and there’s so many shifts available to us. There’s so much nuance in the consciousness of how we’re being offered the opportunity to show up and prioritize the things that really matter.” [17:01]
Links & Resources: