How does the word “vacation” sound to you, and what emotions does it bring up when you hear it? We just got back from our incredible Spring Break trip to Florida, so I thought it would be a great time to talk about how I view this topic. I want to share how I plan for a vacation and prepare for one, and what I do to integrate once I return home from a vacation. It is so important to integrate after a vacation in a way that serves you, and I’ll explain what this means and what my process and approach looks like, as well as giving you exercises, tips and strategies to implement for your next vacation!
Want to feel beautiful, organized and graceful while traveling this summer? You can get our Elegant Summer Travel Guide by going to https://ElegantFemme.com/TravelGuide
If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What the “Faux FemmeTypes” are, and what to watch for with how they relate to vacations [4:20]
- Why integrating in a way that serves you after a vacation is crucial [5:43]
- How to plan a vacation, plus why this is just as important as integrating afterwards [7:06]
- An exercise that I do the first night of a vacation and how it sets the tone for the entire vacation [10:06]
- What I do when we arrive back home from a vacation [12:11]
- Ways to overcome getting stuck while on vacation [13:45]
- What you can do to avoid the cycle of deprivation and overindulgence [18:44]
- Specific questions to ask yourself when you return home [20:35]
What’s up and coming?
You can experience your Riche Realms Live at my Femme Riche 2-Day Live Event happening May 16th and 17th at Cavalier Hotel Virginia Beach. Say YES to the realms, say YES to your truth, and say YES to Femme Riche. You are the Femme who will allow herself be be fully Riche, and to get all the deets and say QUI QUI now, go to http://elegantfemme.com/liveevent.
You can join us inside of ElegantFemme.com/FemmeCodes.
We also have our brand new high level program Feminine Edge at www.ElegantFemme.com/FeminineEdge
If you have a question that you would like answered on an upcoming episode, you can go to https://elegantfemme.com/podcast and click on “Have Une Question” on the right hand side of the page.