We’re doing something a bit different in this episode! It’s Tara’s husband Dave here, as she is out of town at the moment in France and Italy doing retreats with clients. Today, you’ll be hearing a program called Je Ne Sais Quoi that Tara delivered as a bonus for clients who purchased another program, Femme Riche.
What is “Je Ne Sais Quoi” exactly? It’s a quality or attribute that is difficult to describe or express. It’s an intangible quality that makes something distinctive or attractive, and it’s something indescribable. It is really about falling in love with yourself and your own storyline, while embodying it fully. How do you want to see yourself, and what do you want to be known for? That is exactly what creates the Je Ne Sais Quoi, and don’t forget to download your own copy of the workbook HERE to complete the exercises and discover what makes you….YOU!
For the first time in over a decade, I have released my Indie 9 Layers Program! This is where you can activate the 9 layers of the Indie in order to know who you are, why you are here and how to trust yourself to receive everything you desire, and you can register now at https://elegantfemme.com/indie.
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- An exercise that will help you set the intention for this training [4:10]
- How to stop trying to be like everyone else and embrace your Je Ne Sais Quoi [13:02]
- Two ideas that will further help you feel into this and let go so you can embrace the real you [23:59]
- Some common fears that often come up in this process when moving through this energy [33:24]
- The way to both love a person and remove them from your life if you’re no longer aligned [41:44]
- The real key to your Je Ne Sais Quoi [46:09]
- A secret of the French and what we can learn from them about loving each part of ourselves [49:14]
- A reminder about what won’t make you….YOU [62:04]
- #1: “We need to give credit to other women, and also our own genius, and not be so afraid of being copied that we are not going to share the fullness of our Je Ne Sais Quoi.” [27:02]
- #2: “I do really appreciate that if you’re feeling the calling to be vulnerable here and move that energy, that you gift yourself permission to do that inside of this space, if you would like. I get it, and I really understand that can stop us from living our certain Je Ne Sais Quoi.” [41:11]
- #3: “Unintentionally and unconsciously, we can pick up personas of who we think we’re supposed to be, what we think we’re supposed to enjoy, and what it is we think we’re supposed to do to live our Beautiful Soul-Led Life. That puts us immediately out of our Je Ne Sais Quoi.” [45:45]
- #4: “The real key to your certain Je Ne Sais Quoi is that you must fall in love with yourself. You must feel that you truly do not want to be anyone else but you.” [46:16]
Links & Resources:
Get Your Copy of The Je Ne Sais Quoi Workbook
Register for The Calm Confidence Masterclass
Get More Information on The Beauty Age