For the last couple of days, for a number of reasons, my frustration level was not good. Everyone feels frustrated, or “off” at times, but what do we do when this happens?
Today I want to bring forward an opportunity to gift ourselves permission to feel what we need to feel when we’re feeling it….
So let’s let go of this “Good Girl Syndrome” and the idea that we always have to show up in a certain way, and instead, allow ourselves to experience our humanness.
By doing so, this is how you’ll receive the most from life, even when you are frustrated or it appears as though things just aren’t going your way.
If you didn’t join us on Sensual Creation Day that just took place on January 21st, you can still get access to the private group, the replay, calendar, and the entire process for planning that we covered. Inside of this special workshop, you get to go through the first 6 months of your year with me, and we prioritize your desires, your life and your own unique definition of fulfilment. This all happens in a really beautiful, potent and proprietary process using the FemmeTypes, and you can register to join us at the link above.
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If it feels aligned, I would love for you to share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why I have been frustrated lately, and the reflections I have been making about why we need to allow ourselves to live the human experience [2:04]
- The difference between this and going into a victim place and using it as an excuse [5:58]
- The art of surrendering to what is being presented to us and some question to ask yourself during these times [10:06]
- A post I recently did on Instagram and how it ties into today’s topic [15:01]
- #1: “We all go through these ebbs and flows of life. We all go through these moments where we want things to be different than what they are, when we want to feel differently than how we’re feeling.” [3:43]
- #2: “[It’s about] gifting ourselves the place and the space to be so real and so raw with ourselves and see, and allow really, the perfection in what we’re feeling.” [5:33]
- #3: “For many of us, myself included, we have this idea that we need to move as quickly as possibly through something that’s uncomfortable, that isn’t a perfect reflection of how we want to be seen or how we want to see ourselves.” [6:26]
- #4: “There’s a beauty in the slowing down when we’re in the midst of [going through something uncomfortable] and allowing ourselves to receive everything we can from it.” [8:37]
- #5: “It’s so easy to forget that the moments of contraction, the moments of slowing down, the moments of intensity, are just as valuable, arguably even more valuable at times, than the moments of expansion.” [10:25]
Links & Resources:
My Recent Instagram Post (Rest is an aligned action)
Watch the Free Replay and Get the Resources for Sensual Creation Day!
Get Our Free Guide, How to Create & Honor Your Desires
Connect With Us on Instagram & Facebook