Where are you inside of your business, and are you following your heart and your desires, while allowing yourself to be whole?
Are you truly connecting with your FemmeTypes?
Today I want to talk about the idea, the energy and the frequency of a boutique coaching business, and to share a closer look at how I created and grew Elegant Femme in a very unconventional way.
If you’re ready to step into your desires, and what you require in your business, I’m here to support you by creating the most beautifully aligned boutique coaching business. You can find out all about this extraordinary program here.
In this potent episode you’ll hear:
- The personal purpose I had for Elegant Femme from the very beginning [5:08]
- What happened when I stepped into my own wholeness and embodied my own FemmeTypes [6:35]
- How the name “Elegant Femme” came to be [10:48]
- Why I started to offer 1-on-1 coaching and the way I got my first clients [14:31]
- Things to consider when making decisions around what we desire and a very important question to ask ourselves [19:20]
- What the transition from 1-on-1 coaching to hosting masterminds looked like, plus the experience I had with my first live event [25:47]
- An opportunity for you to step into your own luxury coaching business and be supported in this process [29:27]
How would you like a $1,000 gift card to Goop? Over the next 3 weeks, we are having a very special giveaway for the podcast, and you could qualify to win this amazing prize. All you have to do, if you feel called to leave an honest rating and review, is head over to Apple Podcasts or Spotify, and share how this show has impacted you. We read them all, but to ensure that we see it and have your name, you can email a screenshot to email@example.com. There are only a few rules to be aware of:
- Leave only one review per episode (so leaving a review on each of the next three episodes could give you three chances to win)!
- We ask that you listened to the episode you are leaving the review on, and leave an honest and authentic review.
Thank you so much for participating, and we can’t wait to hear how this podcast is impacting you!
Are you a woman who values high-level support, and you know that as you take time for yourself, everyone around you, including your business, benefits? Are you ready to say “Yes” to you, and to next-level luxury? If so, our exclusive in-person Provence Experience is now open for applications! During your stay in a beautiful villa in Provence, France, in June 2023, you’ll get 3 nights/2.5 days being coached and living with Tara, and so much more. For all the details and to apply now, visit https://elegantfemme.com/provence-info.
“Once I started embodying these FemmeTypes, my own FemmeTypes, people started to pay attention, which really is what happens when we step into our wholeness.” [6:20]
“I did have this deep calling inside of me to support the world with what I had learned [and] to support the world with how I felt. I wanted every woman to know that she could feel whole again, no matter what she had been through.” [9:07]
“So many of us get attached to the perfection of what something needs to look like, and we make it more complicated than it needs to be.” [24:15]
“Sometimes, as we grow our business, we think we then have to be someone other than who we are to get to the next level of success; we start to step outside of ourselves.” [28:44]
Links & Resources:
Get Our Free Guide, How to Create & Honor Your Desires