What are you experiencing? It’s the middle of summer here, and as you’ve heard me talk about, there is a lot of change and transition in my Beautiful Soul-Led Life at the moment. Today’s episode is really about receiving the precious moments in life, and getting clear on your values and priorities as you dive deeper into the FemmeTypes and move into the real New Yorker energy, versus not just focusing on your to-do list.
I know it can feel good to check items off your list, but a Beautiful Soul-Led Life is about so much more than this. It’s about how we’re showing up inside of it, and ensuring that we are really aligned with the experience, and that’s what I want to focus on here today.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- A memory I got today and how it reminded me of the importance of what a Beautiful Soul-Led Life really is
- The nuances that the FemmeTypes bring to the conversation about alignment in life [7:42]
- What is required of you when setting an intention to make sure that you receive what you want [30:12]
- One of the places where it is easy to get out of alignment, and what to watch for [8:32]
- How each FemmeType supports alignment, specifically the New Yorker [10:35]
- Where we often go wrong in our relationships with our to-do lists [11:00]
- An example I often give that puts living in alignment into perspective [14:13]
- What I would like you to do to help you live more in alignment [22:24]
If you have a question that you would like answered on an upcoming episode, you can go to https://elegantfemme.com/podcast and click on “Have Une Question” on the right hand side of the page.
If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.