Today I feel myself needing more rest, with a gorgeous and full Fall coming up for me. I’ve decided that I really need to take the remainder of the summer to receive, enjoy, relax and allow, which is what I want to share a bit about with you today.
Often, we feel this pressure to perform and get it all done, so that we don’t fall behind or miss out on something. Today’s episode is a reminder that having this attachment to the end result as a means of success is one of the most debilitating things we can do to ourselves. There is so much more to living a Beautiful Soul-Led Life, and it is not just about the results.
I’m sending you love, and it’s my hope that you enjoy the rest of the summer in a way that serves you and supports you, and that you experience what it is that you truly need at this point in time.
You can register for my Calm Confidence masterclass now, by going to https://elegantfemme.com/confidence. This masterclass will allow you to hear, listen and respond to your intuition with the confidence to receive your desires, and I can’t wait to see you there.
If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- My thoughts on the pressure to “do it all” that exists in society today [2:58]
- How you will have an inner knowing, that you must listen to, of when it’s time to rest [4:30]
- Why I strongly believe that the experience is more important than the results [5:09]
- A desire I hold for you as this summer comes to a close [6:27]
- #1: “We can feel so much pressure to perform, to get it all done, and to make things happen, because we know we’re capable of so much, because we really want to create so much beauty and impact in the world, that it can be tough to stop.” [3:09]
- #2: “We have a tendency to attach ourselves to the end result, as a reflection of whether or not what we did was right, was ok, or was successful.” [4:46]
- #3: [Opener]: “This attachment to the end result as a means of success is one of the most debilitating things that I feel like we can do to ourselves.” [4:58]
Links & Resources: