Today I come to you with an energy of healing and of beauty, and with it being September, there is an opportunity for each of us to reap the harvest and refocus our energies as we enter the end of this year. In this episode I’ll be talking about the Indie FemmeType, and the powerful choices that I’ve made when I’ve invoked my Indie and really asked, “Who Am I?”
Now is the time for you as well to refocus your energy, and even though it is September, it is not too late for you to create who you want to know yourself as and to create a theme for 2022. I invite you to take a moment to pause and look with gratitude at the Beautiful Soul-Led Life that you have created, and to open yourself up to receiving more. As I have done, this is an opportunity for you to not ask “why”, but to start asking “how” when life happens, and you too will find that this is such a gorgeous and empowering place to be.
This is a big day for both me personally and for Elegant Femme, as it’s an opportunity for me to reconnect with my purpose. For the first time in over a decade, I have released my Indie 9 Layers Program! This is where you can activate the 9 layers of the Indie in order to know who you are, why you are here and how to trust yourself to receive everything you desire, and you can register now at https://elegantfemme.com/indie.
We’re approaching a huge milestone for the show – 10,000 downloads!
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The energy that is naturally available to each of us at this time of year [3:30]
- Specific questions to ask yourself as we head towards the end of 2022 [4:49]
- How we typically respond the last few months of each year, and what I invite you to do instead [6:30]
- More on why today is such a special day for myself and Elegant Femme [8:23]
- What happened when I stopped asking “why” and embraced the voice of my own Indie [9:40]
- The sequence that we begin to activate with the 9 Layers of the Indie [12:30]
- What the Indie does and the senses that it supports each of us with [19:40]
- A recent experience that demonstrated to me how potent the Indie really is [20:25]
- Action steps you can take right now to refocus and feel into who you’d like to be this year [25:03]
- #1: “The energy of September is about refocusing our energy, about reaping the harvest, about allowing hope and surrender, and really looking at what it is we have allowed ourselves to co-create since the beginning of this year. [It’s] really opening ourselves up to our sense of receiving and to allow ourselves to receive that.” [4:14]
- #2: “Are you allowing yourself to reap the harvest? Are you feeling into the opportunity to refocus your energies? To feel into where you were at the beginning of the year and what you intended to experience? Who you intended to be and what you intended to enjoy, infusing the FemmeTypes?” [4:56]
- #3: “Slow down and really feel, listen and reconnect and refocus your energies. Feel into where you are right now and what it is you desire between now and the end of the year. Go through the FemmeTypes and who you want to be before the end of the year. Who do you want to know yourself as? [7:23]
- #4: “I heard this subtle whisper, telling me to stop asking ‘why’ and start asking ‘how.’ [It said] how are you going to allow this experience to affect you the rest of your life? It wasn’t that at that moment I knew the answer to the how, but it was that I felt a level of empowerment that I had a choice around how I was going to respond.” [9:53]
- #5: “In that moment I did make a choice. I made a very powerful choice that I would allow, with everything in me, the death of my son to change my life and the world, in the way that only I could.” [11:11]
- #6: “Utilize today, and this week, as a moment to sit down and reflect on what it is you’ve already allowed yourself to have in your life. Who is it you’ve already allowed yourself to be? Feel into the things you used to dream about that you’re now experiencing.” [17:53]
- #7: “To continue to increase our capacity to receive, to continue to have impact in the world, to know more and more of who we are, it’s never done. Personal growth is a lifelong journey, and we never know ourselves as well as we would like to.” [20:53]
Links & Resources: