As we find ourselves in the holiday season, one of the things I find myself focusing on this year is presence. Saying “Yes” and being devoted to the present is a choice, and in this episode, I want to share how you can do this each and every day of your Beautiful Soul-Led Life.
To help you stay present, our 12 Days of Presence is happening right now and taking place everyday at noon EST on the Elegant Femme Facebook Page until December 24th! We’ll be giving away almost $12,000 in cash gifts and prizes, along with having special pricing on our Elegant Femme programs, and we have a beautiful playbook for you, daily reflections, and so much more. We can’t wait to see you there!
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Something I have been noticing about the holidays as I get older [3:03]
- Why I want to focus on presence this holiday season [4:42]
- A look back at what has happened the past few years and what’s in front of us moving forward [5:41]
- The human dynamic and how to be present during the highs and the lows [9:40]
- What you can expect in our 12 Days of Presence event happening right now [11:19]
- #1: “As I’ve gotten older, I’ve noticed that not only do the holidays come quicker every year, but they go quicker. Before I know it, it’s January 2nd and I’m wondering what happened to Thanksgiving and Christmas. It just seems to go so much quicker.” [3:03]
- #2: “If we think about everything we’ve been through over the past few years together, everything that went on during the pandemic [with] the shifts, the opening, the crumbling of things that weren’t working, the choice that we had was to either go in fear or remain in faith.” [5:41]
- #3: “Are we going to step into that truth, that we are the only ones that have the ability to respond to our Beautiful Soul-Led Life? Are we going to step into the truth that no matter what it is that is happening to us, that we have an opportunity to clear karma and to step into our soul curriculum?” [9:07]
Links & Resources:
Take Part in 12 Days of Presence (Happening Until Dec 24th)
Save Your Seat For Gratitude With A Twist
Register for Fashion Statement