I just did a post on Instagram that brought up a lot of emotion for me, and I wanted to bring it forward for you today on the podcast. The post specifically talks about my healing process after an over ten year journey to bring another Soul into this world, and how I’ve truly come to understand that nothing is ever wasted. I hope this message resonates with you, and provides you with inspiration that you can use on your own journey of spiritual evolution.
We’ll be back in two weeks as I celebrate, recalibrate, and enter my incubation period, but we’ll see you back in mid-January with a brand-new episode!
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- A closer look at the Instagram post I did that brought up so many emotions, and why I really wanted to share it all with you today [3:10]
- What our fertility journey has looked like over the past ten-plus years, and how it relates to my spiritual evolution [3:14]
- What I discovered was underneath my desire to have a baby [6:06]
- Something that happened in 2021 that shifted everything and made me realise just how far I have come [7:15]
- What I’d like you to consider for yourself inside of that story [11:29]
- #1: “Here’s my perspective on this, and this is what I deeply believe. I believe that our heartfelt desires are the impetus to our spiritual evolution, and that’s what we stand for inside of Elegant Femme.” [5:28]
- #2: “Sometimes we fulfill the exact desires, sometimes the journey of the desire opens another in our lives, [and] sometimes the desire is multi-layered.” [8:27]
- #3: “We buy into this misunderstanding inside of the human dynamic, that if we put forth any kind of effort, monetary, energetic, or time, and we don’t get what we want, that somehow that was wasted.” [9:33]
- #4: “Nothing is ever wasted. There’s an energetic reservoir in the Universe where all the time, all the money, and all the love that we put out there expands.” [10:13]
Links & Resources: