”Welcome to 2023! As I recorded this episode, I just got a call with some of our clients in our La Ligne Boundaries program, and I shared with them the constant mantra that I’m feeling inside of my body this year, which is “2023: The Year to Fully Trust Me.”
We’ve all heard people talk about trust, but there’s always an additional level of trust that’s available for all of us. In this episode, I’m revealing how I’m approaching this topic of trusting yourself and the questions that you can begin asking yourself as you reflect on what it is that you desire this year. So I ask you, what would you allow into your life if you fully trusted yourself?
Are you like me, and you hate the “old” way of planning? If so, we’d love for you to join us for Sensual Creation Day that is taking place on January 21st, where we do things very differently! Inside of this special workshop, you will go through the first 6 months of your year with me, and we prioritize your desires, your life and your own unique definition of fulfillment. This all happens in a really beautiful, potent and proprietary process using the FemmeTypes, and you can register to join us at the link above.
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What society often expects of us for a brand new year, and what I require instead and recommend you do in 2023 [2:34]
- The different questions I want you to ask yourself as you reflect and look ahead to the new year [5:16]
- What the “more” looks like and why it’s ok for you to want this in your life [6:40]
- The ways FemmeTypes support us in the more, and exercises that you can do right now using each type [7:31]
- How you don’t need to rush to an answer as you reflect and answer these questions I’m giving you [8:33]
- What to do once you ask these questions and gain the clarity you are looking for [8:51]
- #1: “I feel like society sets up these expectations of where we are supposed to be by January 1st. We’re supposed to have all this energy, all of this clarity, that it’s a time for resolutions, and for me that doesn’t work.” [2:34]
- #2: “It’s not, ‘what am I going to do this year to make it the best year?’ The question is, ‘how can I come into alignment with the fullness of who I am and what might that look like and feel like?’” [5:16]
- #3: “As you move into 2023, what are those decisions that are calling you? Again, it’s not about rushing into them, and it’s not even about needing the answer. The first part is the reflection of what’s in alignment or what isn’t in alignment? What’s calling you and what isn’t calling you?” [8:33]
Links & Resources:
Register for Sensual Creation Day on January 21st
Save Your Seat For Gratitude With A Twist
Register for Fashion Statement