It’s so easy for us to get busy with everything else in our lives but our health, which is why I want to have a conversation today about truly prioritizing our health.
Recently in my life, I’ve been what I call “elegantly confronted” with a health opportunity that I’m still being called into, so this episode and its topic is timely.
I’m not a doctor or nutritionist, but as a woman, wife, mother and entrepreneur, I’ve seen that our health is something we typically put on the backburner, and I want that to change this.
Let’s stop sacrificing our health, our sleep, our bodies. Are we slowing down enough to listen to our bodies, as the vehicles of our souls?
Remember, if you don’t have your health, you have nothing, so receive some time today to be, enjoy, and to bask in the health that we all have.
In this potent episode you’ll hear:
- The way I have been reflecting on a recent health experience I’ve had in my life [2:53]
- What the internal conversations we have with ourselves about our bodies often sounds like [5:01]
- How the Indie FemmeType can help you explore prioritizing your own health [6:45]
- Why this isn’t about just getting things done and doing more [8:19]
- The “Beauty Age” and what it means for Elegant Femme [11:31]
Our latest masterclass is called Irreplaceable where we live into the wisdom that we are irreplaceable and unleash our unique presence to the world. You can register now at https://elegantfemme.com/Irreplaceable, and it is my intention that we all, as a collective and as women, feel this deep healing of the archaic wound that is we’re not enough or that we could be replaced.
If you are new to the show, or have been listening all along, we want to hear from you! If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1.
If it feels aligned, I would love for you to share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, it will help this message to reach more listeners, and change the lives of so many gorgeous women so they can radiate at their highest frequency.
Stay tuned as we’ll be doing some special giveaways to celebrate the one-year anniversary of this podcast!
- #1: “It’s so easy for us to get so busy with our lives, and for us to prioritize pretty much everything else. Our health is one of the things that really allows us, supports us, gifts us the opportunity to prioritize ourselves like nothing else does.” [3:07]
- #2: “I know so many women that sacrifice their health. They sacrifice their sleep, they sacrifice their body in order to make the money, and their health ends up affected.” [7:38]
- #3: “It’s not about a never-ending to-do list. It’s about a very conscious opportunity to bring forward something inside of the physical world that supports our power, that supports our prosperity, that supports the physical experience that we’re desiring.” [8:40]
Links & Resources:
Get Our Free Guide, How to Create & Honor Your Desires