Today I have a very special interview with Allie Reeves for you, and if this is the first time you’re hearing Allie speak, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with her too!
Allie Reeves is the host of the All In with Allie podcast and an online business mentor for female entrepreneurs who are ready to be, do and have their definition of “ALL”.
After growing two successful businesses from the ground up and scaling her current business to multi-6-figures via her social media, Allie’s passion has evolved to helping women do the same in their own unique ways. She is a firm believer that one’s online brand and business should do at least two things for the founder: First, it should feel like a healthy obsession in the BEST way and second, it should attract the level of revenue the business owner desires. Allie’s mission in life is to help women create businesses and brands that do just that.
This conversation with Allie is so real and authentic, as she leans in and talks about how she grew up, her own insecurities and what it is that she moved through in order to experience and express her version of the Beautiful Soul-Led Life that she is living today.
In this potent episode you’ll hear:
- Who Allie is, how she serves others and what she is in pursuit of in her life and career right now [7:22]
- How everybody, including Allie, has had a journey to get where they are and obstacles to overcome [10:54]
- A look at the ways that Allie moved through some very difficult experiences in her own life to get to where she is today [14:58]
- What you can begin doing in order to create space for manifesting [23:42]
- A special challenge we have just for you [35:15]
- Our thoughts on the seasons of life that we move though as women and of souls [37:15]
- What Allie is calling into existence next [49:57]
- Steps to take to integrate the spiritual element with the physical world [62:10]
As you’ll hear in this episode, Allie and I, together we came up with a challenge for you to write a letter, and if this is something you feel called to do, make sure to tag us @allieireeves and @elegantfemme1 so that we can support you.
If you haven’t yet, you can opt-in to our email list at www.elegantfemme.com to keep up to date with all the gorgeous things we have coming for you, and I look forward to seeing you back here next week for a brand-new episode!
“If you really, really want something, if you want more for yourself, it’s not going to be easy at every step, but I truly, genuinely believe that it’s possible, but you’ve got to go for it, and I am proof of this.” [Allie, 13:55]
“It is important for women to realize that seasons are important. They are necessary, and that if we combat or fight a season that we are in because we are comparing it to a season that society thinks are more valuable, we’re actually missing out on our own expansion.” [Tara, 38:05]
“Not to say you have to drive the top car or whatever, it’s just the beauty, it’s just the energy of thing, the energy of the space. To deny yourself of that because it’s not important to so and so, you’re denying a part of yourself. It’s like you’re putting a cork in this free-flowing beautiful thing, and it’s when you’re free-flowing that you are your most powerful.” [Allie, 64:25]
“The worst case scenario is that you limit your expression to appease somebody who has their own stuff to work through.” [Allie, 72:59]
Links & Resources: