How do you view luxury, and are you allowing luxury into your life? The inspiration for this episode came when my husband Dave asked me about whether or not I affiliated beauty with it having to be expensive. After sitting with this, I realized that we have to talk about this! Beauty doesn’t have to be expensive, but luxury is a whole different level of conversation. Today I wanted to speak to this specifically, and why I believe so strongly that if you can appreciate luxury, you should absolutely have it!
You can experience your Riche Realms Live at my Femme Riche 2-Day Live Event happening May 16th and 17th at Cavalier Hotel Virginia Beach. Say YES to the realms, say YES to your truth, and say YES to Femme Riche. You are the Femme who will allow herself be be fully Riche, and to get all the deets and say QUI QUI now, go to http://elegantfemme.com/event.
If you have a question that you would like answered on an upcoming episode, you can go to https://elegantfemme.com/podcast and click on “Have Une Question” on the right hand side of the page.
If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why beauty does not necessarily equate to being expensive [3:49]
- The different nuances of how we explore and experience our beauty [4:37]
- A discussion about luxury as a form of beauty [5:58]
- The judgments that often comes with luxury and how to break free from them [8:56]
- A story I want to share with you about luxury, and the difference between craving it and enjoying it [10:38]
- Why luxury doesn’t make you who you are [15:16]
- Ways to allow yourself to move into a new relationship with luxury [19:01]
- Practical steps and tools that you can incorporate into your life to begin claiming your Beautiful Soul-Led life [20:26]
Links & Resources: