What do you do? If you’re like me, you’ve received this question on multiple occasions. When I was praying about what to share with you in this episode, I found myself thinking about how frustrated I’ve been with this particular question when I’ve been asked it in the past. As we’ve been talking about moving out of the pressure and into that creative space, I wanted to bring the question forward today and into the light, to support you and be of service if you yourself have felt limitation inside when asked the same question. My intention for this episode is to help you expand, move beyond it, and live into your wholeness.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How the question “What do you do” creates a lot of frustration inside of me [3:38]
- An out-of-body experience that I had at the beginning of my journey with Elegant Femme and how it helped me define what I do [5:37]
- What I’ve been called to share with you through Elegant Femme [7:23]
- How I am feeling about the state of the world right now [11:46]
- A practical exercise for you to help release frustration and limitation [15:59]
If you have a question that you would like answered on an upcoming episode, you can go to https://elegantfemme.com/podcast and click on “Have Une Question” on the right hand side of the page.
If this episode inspires you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag @elegantfemme1. J’adore if you would share, rate and review the show on your favorite podcast app, as it will help this message reach more listeners, and change more lives.