Today is a very special episode, as I am coming to you from Provence, in the south of France. In this episode, I invite you on a little escape with me, to Provence, and deeply into the region of beauty and of sensuality.
This is the first of a two-part mini-series on the podcast, one which will allow you to move into a sensual experience that serves you.
Let go of the confines of the structure of what you think you need to do in order to allow yourself to receive high levels of beauty, abundance, pleasure, and life. Most importantly, I want you to consider bringing in what you desire, now.
In this potent episode you’ll hear:
- The role that beauty and sensuality play in everything I discuss in this episode [3:53]
- What I’ve seen, in my own life and from working with clients, that creating an environment of beauty will do for us [5:11]
- How my definition, exploration, and embodiment of femininity differ from what I often see online [6:27]
- What I let go of in terms of this Provence experience, and what has been created as a result [7:04]
- My thoughts on the beauty of France, and my advice for anyone vacationing in the country [11:07]
- The way that I want to experience new places, cultures, and people when I travel [13:58]
- Key items to consider shopping for when visiting Provence [16:53]
- My intention and the special invitation I have for you as we venture further into this discussion of beauty and sensuality [23:42]
“What I know to be true for me, and what I know to be true for my clients, is that creating an environment of beauty heals, and it moves us.” [5:22]
“My definition, exploration and embodiment of femininity, is very different than what I often see online, so [that’s] the opportunity for us to surrender and lean back into life with a high level of trust.” [6:27]
“What I’m inviting women into, in a much bigger way, is to let go of the confines of what we think we need in order to be successful, and to trust ourselves into what it is we desire to be successful.” [8:30]
“For me, when we travel and when we go places, I want to be in the culture. I want to be with the people, I want to feel the experience, I want to allow it to awaken me and I want to allow it to activate my senses even more.” [13:58]
Links & Resources:
Get Our Free Guide, How to Create & Honor Your Desires